very important things in life
hi :) I’m late with this, I’m sorry ;)
hiiiii so I’ve been tagged by justaglimmer (yay!)
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. ideal festival line up (lets say 5 bands for 3 days)
uhhhh ehrmm the 1975, rita ora, foals, bastille, olly murs
2. favourite outfit
just something casual! jeans & a cute top and my new trainers from nike!
3. what are you doing tomorrow?
I have work tomorrow and I’m also gonna meet a friend for a coffee
4. favourite song lyric
'A world so hateful someone would rather die than be who they are' (Macklemore - Same Love)
5. favourite comedian
omg maybe jim carrey?!
6. do you have any phobias?
ughh yes spiders ughh
7. most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done/ever happened to you?
ehrmmm…can’t think of a specific event right know… basically everything I do is embarrassing lol ;)
8. best thing that’s ever happened to you?
I once won a miley cyrus autograph lol ok.. maybe the best thing in my life is that I’m blessed with such a nice and caring family :)
9. make up a question here and answer it cos my brain stopped working.
omg ehrmm tea or coffe? -> coffee!
10. snog marry avoid: orlando weeks, chris ramsey, jimmy smith (my fave boys) OR if applies: alexa chung, annie mac, lucy rose. (my fave girls)
uhhhh sorry I don’t know any of the boys excpet for chris ramsey so I’m gonna do it with the girls: avoid: lucy rose, snog: alexa chung and marry: annie mac
11. were my questions shit? hahahahaa don’t answer that.
hahaha no! but mine are gonna be lame hahaha
okay so here are MY QUESTIONS:
Hey lovely people I have decided to do a follow forever :D
Hiya everyone so I’ve had a semi-productive day. I studied a bit for my biology final (dna replication,protein biosynthesis hola) and yeah that’s it :) Had some lovely foods throughout the day tho:
Breakfast oatmeal with dark chocolate pieces and trail mix
Lunch huuuge salad with sugar snaps and avocado (SO YUMMY)
Dinner 'selfmade chinese takeaway' fried noodles with lots of veggies and a small salad
Snacks bananas,a piece of toast,trail mix